Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Favorite Time of Year

Hello Friends! Today Lighthouse Baptist Church is celebrating 24 years! This is my all time favorite service of the year & I am missing it! Hannah started getting sick while we were at a Birthday party yesterday! Oh what fun! She is doing a little better this morning. No fever! I am not feeling to hot myself so we are home. Elizabeth slept & would not wake up so we opted to keep her home too just in case, but she woke up normal! Praise the LORD! I don't like having sick children especially when more than one gets it at the same time!

We are having a 3D ultrasound on Tuesday & I am so excited about it. I will be posting pictures of it so all can see. I think it would be funny if they were to tell me it was a boy instead of a girl! HA! I doubt it will happen though!

No comments: