Thursday, October 30, 2008

Afternoon Nap Time

I think the best part of the day is nap time! I believe that we should all get to sleep! I have decided that I need a cot to get my nap each day too! Here are a few pictures of my little darlings after they have been awakened from their nap!
Elizabeth and Julia both look like they need a few more hours of sleep!

Rachel never likes to get up! This is an every day occurance with her!!!!


Samantha just vegitates until it is time to line up to go home! She always says she is still very tired!!



Cameron is not always this happy when he wakes up! He is usually laying on his desk like Elisabeth is doing!





Carter had a wild hair day after nap! I bet it took Chere' an hour to get it tamed! HA





JC & Chloe are wide awake! I think Chloe is actually singing "Rise & Shine Lazy Sleepy Head" I sometimes sing this to the kids as I wake them up each day! I love these kids. They are my LIL' DARLINGS!

No comments: