Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doctor Visit

Today we went to the doctor for Julia & Rachel! They each got a perfect bill of health! All four got their flu shots. Elizabeth was crowned the winner! She did not fuss, scream, or kick anyone! The other 3 did not enjoy them at all! I am already having trouble with my nerve with pregnancy so I am going to my cousin Ginny who is a massage therapist today! I am hoping that it helps.

Hannah did tell Dr. Vic that she wants a brother so bad. She asked me to go to the altar with her Sunday night at church & asked me to help her pray for a brother. I explained to her that it is good to ask God for what we want, but I explained that He will give us what He thinks is best for our family! I love that she is sensitive to what God wants & knows that we need to pray & ask for what we want.

No comments: