Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brown County State Park
















Yesterday, we had a lot of fun going to Brown County! Robbie had the day off so we took the kids to the forrest (as they would say). We walked a couple of trails and went in the nature building.
Robbie talked about Long John Silver's all day long. So we drove a couple of miles into Nashville to find that it is no longer there! The Taco Bell is even gone. He was so disappointed that we looked it up on his Verizon Navigator. The closest one was an hour away! We drove to Columbus & the Navigator took us around the world it seemed to get to 31 in Columbus! Julia was a bear in the restaurant & I think people thought we were horrible parents! I finally took her to the truck where she played until I put her screaming self in her seat!

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

What a fun day!

I laughed at the comment of putting your bear in the carseat. I have been there, done that.

It was dark and rainy here all day. We made homemade candy.

Rachel Smith said...

Just checking in to see how the blog looked. It looks great! I like the colors.