Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Doctor Visit for Mom!



I am so thankful how God blesses our lives each day. I have had a few minor problems in this pregnancy & God has seen fit to help in these areas.


Last weekend I started spotting & was seen in the ER. They told me I was having a "threatened miscarriage." Monday after teaching all morning the spotting started again so I called my doctor. They had me come in on Tuesday for an Ultrasound. When having the ultrasound they found that I have a small blood clot between the sack & the wall of my uterus. The other concern was that there was only a sack, which either made me 5wks or I had a false pregnancy. They put me on Prometrium which is a hormone to help support the baby if there was one.


I went back to the doctor today for another ultrasound & visit! The first thing the technician saw was the baby & the heart was beating strong! When she showed me the screen I saw my precious baby moving & it's heart beating! Last week there was only an empty sack & in a measly week the baby was there! The heartbeat is very strong & they are confident that I will carry the baby. My blood clot has started to shrink, and I am so thankful to God! I am 6wks and 2days pregnant! My due date is June 28, 2009!


I am putting a couple of pictures of the ultrasound on. They are not very clear, but it will give you an idea. If you look at the black area that is the sack & at the top you will see a rounded gray area into the sack. THAT is our BABY! What a difference a week makes! I wish I had a picture from last week so you could see for yourself what I saw.



God is so good.
God is so good.
God is so good to me.
He answers prayer.
He answers prayer.
He answers prayer, He's so good to me.
I love Him so.
I love Him so.
I love Him so, He's so good to me.

No comments: