Saturday, November 22, 2008

Piano Arrival

On Thursday we received the piano that Joe & Terri gave us for our girls to use. We did not tell them that it was coming so please enjoy the pictures below!
I think Elizabeth's face says it all! OH MY ! I can't believe this is here! Can I touch it?! Let me at those ivory keys.

All Hannah could so is cheese real big! Words left her for a moment.


As you see here Rachel didn't even get her coat off. She is showing Julia where to sit! She still calls her Chewy Lewi!


I think Julia is ready for her first concert! She will sit at the piano and just play & play! She loves to hear the music. It is no wonder since both sides of her family love music! All of the girls are enjoying playing the piano. Mom & Dad do not mind since they do not bang they play each key with one finger!

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Glad you finally got it!

Rachel Smith said...

Alright now! The blogging world needs a post!