Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life is Moving Quickly!

I need to update on a lot of things! First off, my doctor put me on half days. Our baby is growing like it should, but I am continuing to have problems with the separation. I am also to take it easy! Any mother knows how funny that line is! Take it easy with 4 kids, a husband that has been working 60 hours a week! I do feel better than I did before & am praying that the complications start to slow down now!

Hannah & Elizabeth are being great with helping! We are getting ready to change their room around. We are going to separate the bunk beds. Keep one in the room they are in now & put the other one in Julia's room. Hannah & Elizabeth want to share a room with just them. We are going to do this to see if it will help them keep it up better! I am going to make new curtains & a new comforter for their bed. Hannah wants horses & Elizabeth wants dogs. I am going to make a reversible blanket. They are very excited about it. Julia & Rachel's room will be butterflys. I think Rachel is excited about the change too. Robbie is also going to make a new toy box that is just a little bigger than what they have now. I am going to start buying material a little at a time so that I can spend a little each week. I am going to take pictures of the girls tomorow all dressed up to get new pictures up!

No comments: