Monday, August 24, 2009

~True Heart Award~



Wow! I received this award from my Sister-in-law Rachel. I know I really fall short of this daily. I feel I need a ton more patience than I have. My cousin Lisa says God gives us what we need when we need it, and starting the end of September I will need a great deal more as we begin our schooling. My desire with homeschool is to teach my children how to fear God, and become a loving Christian young lady! The latter is the hard one I think. We have few young ladies in this day and age. Thank you Rachel for the honor of this award!

What does this award mean:

"Those that receive this award are of the sweetest nature. They are kind, fun, friendly, loving, and eager to share their love of Jesus with others. They are brave with their efforts to reflect Him in this darkened world. They are the kind of folks you are blessed to know, even if it is only in the blogging world."

No comments: